Ingredients Needed for Summer Salad With Fried Egg
1 bell pepper
6 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 baby spinach
vegetable oil for frying
1 teaspoon parmesan, grated
How to Cook Summer Salad With Fried Egg
- Slice the bell pepper, the cucumber, and the chili.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add baby spinach.
- Mix the ingredients and make a salad.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the egg.
- Serve the salad with the fried egg and some grated parmesan on top.