1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
0.5 ounce butter, melted
1 tablespoon whole grain dijon mustard
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 basil leaves
2 ounces of baby spinach
3 sun-dried tomatoes es
4 cherry tomatoes, halves
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic cloves and cook them for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and melted butter. Add the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and fresh basil. Cook the shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Separately, add the baby spinach in a large bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes and the sun-dried ones.
- Add olive oil and season with salt.
- Place the salad on a plate and top it with the butter-fried shrimp.