Ingredients Needed for Bundt Pan Lasagna
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, shredded
1 pound minced meat
2 garlic cloves
2 cups of tomato sauce
7 ounces of herbed cream cheese
7 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup heavy cream
7 ounces of lasagna sheet, cooked
2 teaspoons of dried thyme
tomato sauce (optional)
fresh coriander (optional)
How to Cook Bundt Pan Lasagna
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, and cook them for 2 minutes or until the vegetables soften.
- Add the minced meat, crush the garlic, add salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add the tomato sauce, and cook for 10 more minutes on low heat, to reduce the sauce.
- Grab a large bowl and mix both types of cream cheese, egg, and heavy cream. Use a spatula and stir until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Use lasagna sheets to cover the bottom of a bundt pan. Use half of the beef filling and add it to the pan. Press with a spoon so you can level it.
- Lay another layer of lasagna sheets over the beef. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture.
- Continue by covering the cream cheese mix with lasagna sheets. Add the remaining beef mixture and cover it with the final lasagna sheets. Season it with a bit of thyme.
- Slide the pan into the oven for the next 40 minutes.
- You can serve it topped with coriander, parmesan, and tomato sauce.