Ingredients Needed for Roasted Carrots
10 ounces of carrots
1 ounce butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Roasted Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Remove the green parts of the carrots and wash them.
- Use a paper towel and pat them dry.
- Add the carrots in a large bowl. Pour the melted butter and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the carrots and add them to a baking dish. Add the shredded parmesan on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.