Same’old potatoes, somehow you have the change your diet and try other veggies as a side. Like carrots. They can be sauteed, pureed, but our favorite way of cooking them is roasting. They’re insanely good, especially when flavored with butter, olive oil, and parmesan.
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Carrots
10 ounces of carrots
1 ounce butter, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Roasted Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Remove the green parts of the carrots and wash them.
- Use a paper towel and pat them dry.
- Add the carrots in a large bowl. Pour the melted butter and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the carrots and add them to a baking dish. Add the shredded parmesan on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.