Ingredients Needed for Couscous and Chickpea Salad
½ cup couscous
½ cup canned chickpeas
1 spring onion, thinly chopped
½ teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon almond flake
0.5 tangerine, peeled slices
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
How to Cook Couscous and Chickpea Salad
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add salt, then throw/pour in the couscous. Cook it according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Add the canned chickpeas in a salad bowl.
- Add the cooked couscous, spring onion, olive oil, squeeze the lime.
- Mix, then add the arugula leaves and mix again, to make a salad.
- Place the couscous and chickpea salad on a large plate.
- Sprinkle the almond flakes on it, then add tangerine slices, and pomegranate seeds.