Ingredients Needed for Braised Red Cabbage With Cod Fillet
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
¼ cup raisin
1 chili pepper, sliced
4 ounces of cod fillet
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Braised Red Cabbage With Cod Fillet
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the red cabbage and sautee it for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut the cod fillet into stripes (0.8-inch/2 cm width).
- Add the raisins, the chili slices, and the cod stripes. Give it a goof stir, season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the honey and stir the ingredients and remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the dish warm. If you want, sprinkle chili flakes on top.