Calories: 209 kCal / serving
- 18 g
- 15 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Meat-Stuffed Bell Peppers½ zucchini 1 onion 1 sweet pepper 1 parsley 4 bacon 7 ounces of ground beef 12 bell peppers s, small size 3.5 ounces of mozzarella 1 kiwi 2 ounces of green peas
How to Make Meat-Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Shred the zucchini, mushroom, onion, and carrot.
- Dice the sweet pepper and parsley.
- Heat a skillet and fry the bacon slices.
- In the bacon fat that remains in the skillet, cook the onion until it turns translucent.
- Add the ground beef, season it with salt and pepper, and cook it until it turns brown.
- Add the sweet pepper, shredded carrot, zucchini, and mushroom.
- Cut the top of each bell pepper, remove the seeds, and fill them with the meat mixture.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers in a silicone tray, standing.
- Top each stuffed bell pepper with shredded mozzarella.
- Cook them in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Before serving them, crush the bacon and sprinkle it over the bell peppers. Decorate them with some parsley, too.