Calories: 417 kCal / serving
- 81 g
- 10 g
- 7 g
Ingredients Needed for Berry Bread Pudding
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces of mixed berries, frozen
½ cup of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 white bread slices
How to Make Berry Bread Pudding
- Spray the bottom of a bundt tin with olive oil.
- Separately, heat a saucepan over low heat. Add the berry mix and sugar. Squeeze the orange out of juice and add the vanilla extract.
- Cook them on medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the sauce thickens and you obtain a smooth jam.
- Spread a thin layer of jam over each bread slice and place them, one by one, jam side-down in the tin. Pour the remaining jam on top.
- Cover it and then place a weight on top. Let it rest overnight in a cold place.
- You can serve it topped with some extra fruits, and a touch of powdered sugar.