Ingredients Needed for Beef Tortilla Wrap Casserole
3 tablespoons of flour
5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
⅓ cup chicken stock
½ red onion, diced
10 ounces of ground beef
1 chili pepper s, sliced
2 tablespoons of olive, pitted and sliced
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
1 spring onion, sliced
⅔ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Cook Beef Tortilla Wrap Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Heat a skillet on your stove. Add the flour. Gradually, add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, while you whisk continuously.
- Add the tomato sauce and whisk further. Add the chicken stock and whisk until you make a thick sauce. Set it aside.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in another skillet and cook the red onion until it softens.
- Add the ground beef and salt, then stir. Cook until the meat turns pale brown.
- Add the green chili pepper slices. Stir and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Set the mixture aside.
- Take a clean skillet and heat it on the stove.
- Heat the tortilla wraps on both sides.
- Place them on your cutting board and divide the ground beef mixture equally on both tortilla wraps.
- Sprinkle some olives, dill, and spring onion slices on the meat mixture.
- Roll the tortilla wraps. Cut them into halves.
- Use a small rectangular ceramic baking tray. Add on its bottom some tomato and flour sauce, place the wraps in it, then cover with the remaining sauce.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with just a little cooked rice.