Ingredients Needed for Strawberry, Raspberry and Chocolate Loaf Parfait
3 ounces of strawberries
1 ounce of raspberries
3 tablespoons of sugar
¼ cup Bourbon
4 ounces of cream cheese
4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
7 ounces of store-bought chocolate loaf
7 ounces of whipped cream
How to Cook Strawberry, Raspberry and Chocolate Loaf Parfait
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and quarter them.
- Add the strawberries and the raspberries to a bowl with the sugar and Bourbon and set them aside for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to another bowl and mix them until smooth. Set aside.
- Cut the chocolate loaf into small pieces, 1-2 inches in size. Take two glasses and fill them halfway through with chocolate loaf pieces.
- Add the strawberries and raspberries and top with the whipped cream. You can add the cream using a piping bag. Garnish with strawberry and chocolate loaf piece.