Ingredients Needed for Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise
12 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon wasabi paste
2 red chilis es, thinly sliced
2 ounces of cabbage, shredded
2 ounces of red cabbage, shredded
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 tacos shells
How to Cook Beef Tacos With Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook it for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Mix the mayonnaise with wasabi and 1 thinly sliced chili. Season it with salt, pepper, and chives.
- Place the cabbage in a large bowl. Pour a drizzle of olive oil and add 1 red chili.
- Thinly slice the beef. Top the tortilla with lettuce and cabbage. Add the beef and wasabi mayo.
- If you want, you can secure the tacos with a thin slice of carrot.