1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of pork tenderloin
0.5 ounce ginger, crushed
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon red chili paste
1 teaspoon miso
4 cups of beef stock
5 ounces of rice noodles
2 eggs, hard-boiled
1 spring onion, chopped
1 sliced lemon, optional
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork and cook it until it starts to brown.
- Add the ginger, soy sauce, chili, and miso.
- Give it a stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Heat the beef stock in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the noodles and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Pour the broth in 2 serving bowls, along with the pork, spring onion, and lemon slices.