Ingredients Needed for Chicken Legs With Stir-Fried Vegetables 2 chicken legs
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons of garam masala
1 tablespoon soy sauce
vegetable oil for cooking
½ red bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
10 smoked plums
6 cherry tomatoes
3 ounces of feta cheese
How to Cook Chicken Legs With Stir-Fried Vegetables
- Add the olive oil over the chicken legs, in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over them.
- Add garam masala and soy sauce.
- Rub the chicken legs with the condiments.
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the chicken legs on each side for 6-7 minutes.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the sliced carrot and slices of red and green bell pepper.
- Add the smoked plums.
- Squeeze half a lime over the skillet.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the skillet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.