Ingredients Needed for Beef, Mushrooms and Peas Noodles
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 spring onion, chopped
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ carrot, shredded
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ cup peas
10 ounces of beef tenderloin, sliced
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
0.25 beef stock
½ teaspoon ginger, shredded
1 garlic clove, crushed
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon cornstarch
8 ounces of noodle, cooked
How to Cook Beef, Mushrooms and Peas Noodles
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spring onion, bell pepper, carrot, mushrooms, and peas. Stir, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the beef and cook it until browned. Set it aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Add the soy sauce, hoisin, brown sugar, and mix.
- Pour the beef stock, and add ginger, garlic, chili flakes, and cornstarch.
- Stir well and add the beef and veggies. Reduce for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles, and give it a good stir. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- You can serve topped with some spring onion.