Ingredients Needed for Beef Coconut Curry
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
14 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon ginger, grated
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 onion, julienne sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon red curry paste
1 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Beef Coconut Curry
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced beef and fry it for 2 to 3 minutes per side, remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Reduce the heat and add the ginger and garlic in the remaining coconut oil. Also, add the onion and cook it until softens.
- Add the bell pepper and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then, add the red curry paste and coconut milk.
- Add the beef back to the skillet, then add the chili flakes. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the lime and stir in the fresh basil. Cook for 1 more minute.