Ingredients Needed for Lamb Wrap With Yogurt and Garlic Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of lamb leg, stripes
1 teaspoon butter
3 garlic cloves, diced
¼ cup yogurt
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tortilla wrap
2 lettuces leaves
1 ounce feta cheese
How to Cook Lamb Wrap With Yogurt and Garlic Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the lamb leg stripes, stirring often.
- Add a few oregano leaves, the butter, and some garlic (keep some for later use). Cook them together. Set aside.
- Mix the yogurt with the remaining garlic, chopped parsley, and olive oil to make a sauce.
- Lay the tortilla wrap on your workspace.
- Use the top part of the lettuce leaves. Put them on the edges of the tortilla wrap.
- Put the yogurt and garlic sauce in the center, then add the fried lamb stripes.
- Add the tomato slices and crumble the feta cheese over them.
- Season with pepper.
- Roll the wrap and serve!