Ingredients Needed for Barbecue-Glazed Chicken Wings and Thighs
3 chicken thighs
3 chicken wings
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon water
½ cup tomato sauce
white sesame seeds
How to Cook Barbecue-Glazed Chicken Wings and Thighs
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the chicken wings and thighs in an oven tray. Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and roast them for the next 50 minutes.
- For the barbecue sauce, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until golden.
- Add the garlic, butter, and stir until the butter melts. Season with paprika powder, chili flakes, Worchestershire sauce, brown sugar, water, and tomato sauce.
- Reduce the heat, and cook for 2-3 more minutes, until the sauce thickens and reduces by half.
- Use a brush to spread barbecue glaze over the thighs. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top!