Curry and Ginger Chicken Sandwich
Curry paste, mango chutney, ginger, and coconut milk are some of the foreign flavors you will enjoy while eating this spicy chicken sandwich.
Ingredients Needed for Curry and Ginger Chicken Sandwich
5 ounces of chicken breast
3 teaspoons of curry paste
1 teaspoon ginger
½ cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon mango chutney
2 lettuces leaves
1 teaspoon chives
How to Make Curry and Ginger Chicken Sandwich
- Put the pieces of chicken breast in a large bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of curry paste, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Heat a stove-top grill to a medium high temperature.
- Grill the curry chicken pieces for 10 minutes.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Dice the onion and cook it in the skillet for a few minutes.
- Add the ginger, coconut milk, and 1 teaspoon of curry paste. Stir everything.
- Salt the sauce and add the grilled chicken. Cook it for a few minutes.
- Now make the sandwich. Pour a tablespoon of sauce on a slice of bread.
- Add the chicken, one teaspoon of mango chutney, and a lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Add a tablespoon of sauce and a teaspoon of chives.