Ingredients Needed for Curry and Ginger Chicken Sandwich
5 ounces of chicken breast
3 teaspoons of curry paste
1 teaspoon ginger
½ cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon mango chutney
2 lettuces leaves
1 teaspoon chives
How to Cook Curry and Ginger Chicken Sandwich
- Put the pieces of chicken breast in a large bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of curry paste, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Heat a stove-top grill to a medium high temperature.
- Grill the curry chicken pieces for 10 minutes.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Dice the onion and cook it in the skillet for a few minutes.
- Add the ginger, coconut milk, and 1 teaspoon of curry paste. Stir everything.
- Salt the sauce and add the grilled chicken. Cook it for a few minutes.
- Now make the sandwich. Pour a tablespoon of sauce on a slice of bread.
- Add the chicken, one teaspoon of mango chutney, and a lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Add a tablespoon of sauce and a teaspoon of chives.