Calories: 444 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 15 g
- 80 g
Ingredients Needed for Banana and Coconut Mini Bundt Cakes With Chocolate Glaze
2 tablespoons of flax seeds
2 tablespoons of water
3 cups of sugar
1 banana, mashed
½ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup coconut oil
1 cup flour
3 tablespoons of maple syrup
⅓ cup cocoa powder
5 tablespoons of walnuts, crumbled
How to Make Banana and Coconut Mini Bundt Cakes With Chocolate Glaze
- Add 1 cup of sugar, the mashed banana, and 1/2 of the almond milk to a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Season with salt, add the baking powder and coconut oil. Mix more.
- Add the flax seeds and flour. Mix until you have a dough.
- Transfer the dough to mini Bundt cake cups. This quantity should be enough for 20 mini cakes.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the maple syrup and cocoa powder. Mix more.
- Glaze the mini cakes with the chocolate mixture and garnish them with walnuts.