Ingredients Needed for Oat and Peanut Butter Bars
¼ cup peanut butter
1 ½ cups of oat flakes
2 tablespoons of chocolate topping
How to Cook Oat and Peanut Butter Bars
- Cut in halves the marshmallows.
- Put them in a saucepan and let them melt.
- Add the peanut butter and whisk with a spatula, until you make a sticky cream.
- Pour the peanut butter and marshmallows mixture in a bowl in which you put the oat flakes.
- Combine well all the ingredients.
- Put a baking paper in a small square ceramic pot.
- Freeze it for 1 hour.
- Cut small peanut butter and oat bars.
- Serve them with chocolate topping.