Ingredients Needed for Baked Zucchini and Broccoli Fritters
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 zucchini, shredded
6 ounces broccoli, minced
2 tablespoons Cheddar, grated
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon oregano
How to Cook Baked Zucchini and Broccoli Fritters
- Heat the oil in a pan over low heat, then add the zucchini and broccoli.
- Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the eggs to a bowl and whisk them using the hand mixer.
- Keep adding the Cheddar, flour, and oregano. Mix more.
- Add the zucchini and broccoli mixture. Mix until even.
- Line a roomy baking dish with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400ºF/200ºC.
- Serve sliced, garnished with more grated Cheddar and fresh chopped parsley.