Ingredients Needed for Cheesy Taco Shells With Homemade Guacamole
3 ounces of parmesan
3.5 ounces of cheddar cheese
1 spring onion
0.25 green bell pepper
¼ red bell pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 garlic clove
¼ red onion
⅓ cup salsa sauce
How to Cook Cheesy Taco Shells With Homemade Guacamole
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Shred the parmesan and the Cheddar. Keep 0.5-ounce (15 grams) of Cheddar. Mix the shredded cheese in a bowl.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Using a cooking ring (2-inch/6 cm diameter), press a little bit of the cheese mixture on the bottom of the tray. Make circular shapes.
- Bake the cheese circles for about 10-12 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- When the cheese circles are still warm, put them on a thin rolling pin. When the cheese cools, it will have a curved shape, like the taco shells.
- Peel an avocado and remove its pit. Cut on lengthwise half an avocado. Keep the other half.
- Slice the spring onion. Slice on lengthwise the bell peppers.
- Put in a bowl the avocado, spring onion, and bell peppers. Season with salt, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix everything.
- Slice the chili. Dice the tomato slice, the garlic, the red onion, and the remaining avocado.
- Put everything in a mortar. Add lime juice and salt. Using a pestle, mash all the ingredients and make guacamole. Put the guacamole dip in a bowl.
- Fill each cheesy taco shell with avocado, bell peppers, and spring onion salad.
- Top with salsa sauce. Shred the remaining Cheddar.
- Serve the cheesy taco shells with guacamole.