Ingredients Needed for Baked Turkey Meatballs
10 ounces of turkey mince
1 teaspoon salt
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup breadcrumbs
How to Make Baked Turkey Meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Place the minced meat in a large bowl.
- Crack the egg and add it over the meat.
- Add salt, garlic, and breadcrumbs.
- Pinch off a piece of the meat mixture and gently roll it between your hands to form a small meatball, around 1-2 inch (2,5 cm – 4 cm) in diameter. Continue shaping until all the meat is used.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the meatballs in the tray and slide it into the oven for the next 25 minutes.