Calories: 183 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 12 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Baked Parmesan Mushrooms
7 ounces of brown mushrooms
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Baked Parmesan Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Lay the mushrooms on your wooden board and slice them into quarters.
- Add them to a baking dish. Drizzle olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Add the garlic cloves, shred some lemon zest, and pour the lemon juice. Top with shredded parmesan.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the mushrooms for the next 15 minutes.
- You can serve the mushrooms with even more parmesan and some chopped chives on top.