Ingredients Needed for Baked Egg With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
4 mushrooms, sliced
⅓ cup peas
½ cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon butter
1 burger bun
How to Make Baked Egg With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and mushrooms. Let them soften a bit, and season them with salt and pepper. Add the peas and give it a good stir. Pour the heavy cream and cook until you get a smooth creamy sauce.
- Butter the bottom and sides of 2 ramekins. Add dill. Crack the eggs into the ramekins.
- Bake the eggs for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice in half the burger bun and toast it. Top each bun with one egg and serve them with the mushroom sauce.