¼ cup milk
4 ounces of low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
4 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded
2 ounces of goat cheese
½ red bell pepper, diced
8 prosciuttos, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs and add them in a bowl.
- Add the milk, salt, and pepper, then whisk them.
- Make a square cut in the center of each rustic baguette. Remove the center of the rustic baguettes, and also remove the bottom part.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the baguettes on it.
- Add layers of mozzarella (keep about one third for later use), Cheddar cheese, and goat cheese into each square, in the center of the baguettes. Press down on the cheese with a teaspoon.
- Pour the whisked eggs equally into the squares.
- Add the bell pepper, and one more layer of mozzarella into each baguette.
- Add the prosciutto and one more layer of shredded Cheddar.
- Bake for 15 minutes.