Ingredients Needed for Fish Puff Pastry Pizza
½ puff pastry sheet
¼ cup tomato sauce
3 ounces of salmon
3 ounces of alaska pollock
2 tablespoons of sweet corn
1 bell pepper
8 broccoli florets
5 mozzarellas pearls
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Fish Puff Pastry Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your workplace.
- Roll out the puff pastry and make it thinner with a rolling pin.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the puff pastry.
- Cut the fish into small pieces and then add it on the puff pastry.
- Add the sweet corn.
- Slice the bell pepper and add it on the puff pastry. If you want, you can use different colors of bell pepper.
- Boil the broccoli and add it also.
- Cut in halves the mozzarella pearls and add them to the pizza.
- Roll in the puff pastry edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded pizza on top.
- Bake the pizza for 25 minutes.