Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole Onion Rings
2 avocados s, diced
1 red onion, chopped
1 red chili, sliced
1 tomato, diced
7 ounces of bacon
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Guacamole Onion Rings
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the diced avocado in a large salad bowl and mash it with a fork until creamy. Add the red onion, chili, tomato, and parsley.
- Add the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the onion in about 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) thick slices and separate its rings. You should have about 12-14 rings. Fill the rings with guacamole and wrap them in bacon.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the onion rings on it and bake them for the next 25 minutes.