Ingredients Needed for Savory Pretzel Bread Pudding With Bacon and Cheddar
30 bacon slices
3.5 ounces of Cheddar cheese, cubed
How to Cook Savory Pretzel Bread Pudding With Bacon and Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the pretzels into 1-inch/2.5 cm pieces.
- Wrap each pretzel piece in a bacon strip, then arrange them vertically in a round baking dish. Use as many bacon-wrapped pretzels as you can get in the baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs with salt.
- Pour the whisked eggs over, then top with Cheddar cubes.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.