Ingredients Needed for Bacon Sweet Potatoes
2 sweet potatoes
½ cup milk
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
5 prosciuttos slices
1 tablespoon chopped chili pepper
1 tablespoon chopped chives
How to Cook Bacon Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Prick the sweet potatoes using a fork.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for 30 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cut them into halves and scoop out the middle.
- Put the potato flesh into a bowl and add milk. Combine it using a fork.
- Spread some sea salt and mix it.
- Fill the potato skins with that mixture.
- Top it with bacon and grated mozzarella.
- Bake the potatoes for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Sprinkle chopped chili and chives on top of it and serve!