Ingredients Needed for Bacon, Mozzarella and Egg Cups
12 bacon strips
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 jalapeno, sliced
How to Cook Bacon, Mozzarella and Egg Cups
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Use 3 ramekins. Line the inside of each ramekin with 4 bacon slices, in a flower pattern.
- Leave room in the middle and add shredded mozzarella.
- Carefully, break the egg over the mozzarella.
- Bake the cups in the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- When ready, serve them with jalapeno slices, chili flakes, or parsley!