Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Mozzarella Crepes
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
⅔ cup milk
6 ounces of bacon
1 cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Bacon and Mozzarella Crepes
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, sprinkle some salt, add one tablespoon of vegetable oil and the milk.
- Make a batter using a mixer.
- In a skillet heat the remaining vegetable oil.
- Chop the bacon and fry it.
- Grease with a drop of vegetable oil another skillet.
- Put on the bottom some crispy bacon.
- With a ladle, pour some batter over the bacon.
- Cook it about 30 seconds or until it becomes golden on the bottom. Then, flip it and cook for 30 more seconds.
- With this quantity of batter, you’ll make about 6 pancakes. Take care to divide the bacon in equal quantities!
- Fill each pancake with shredded mozzarella, then fold it.
- Bake them in the oven for about 2-3 minutes to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.