Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Gruyere Pizza Boats
½ cup gruyère, shredded
½ cup cream cheese
10 ounces of pizza dough
2 teaspoons of butter, melted
4 bacon slices, chopped
1 teaspoon oregano
1 egg, whisked
How to Cook Bacon and Gruyere Pizza Boats
- Add the Gruyere and cream cheese in a large bowl and season with a touch of pepper. Mix well.
- Dust your working space with flour and divide the pizza dough into halves. Grab your rolling pin and level the dough until thin. Evenly spread each dough with melted butter.
- Top the thin dough with the cheese mixture, bacon, and season with dried oregano. Secure the filling on the sides and on the ends.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the pastry boats over it and brush them with whisked egg.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.