Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Chickpea Tortiglioni
6 ounces of tortiglioni
1 tablespoon oil
3 garlic cloves
7 ounces of boneless chicken breast
4 ounces of chickpea
1 cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon fresh parsley
How to Cook Chicken and Chickpea Tortiglioni
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add salt.
- Boil the tortiglioni in the saucepan, according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the garlic cloves and let them spread their aroma to the oil for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the garlic.
- Add the strips of boneless chicken breast to the skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chickpeas and tomato sauce in the skillet.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon fresh parsley leaves.
- Cook for a few minutes, until the meat soaks up all the flavors.
- Add the boiled tortiglioni to the skillet, cook for 1-2 minutes, while stirring.
- Serve with shredded mozzarella.