Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheddar Baked Potatoes
4 potatoes medium size, cooked, skin-on
1 white onion, diced
2 bacon, chopped
2 garlic cloves, slices
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
3 tablespoons of sour cream
How to Cook Bacon and Cheddar Baked Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out their flesh using a spoon, leaving them about 0.2-inch intact on the edges.
- Put the scooped out flesh in a bowl and add the onion, bacon, garlic, salt, pepper, cheddar, sour cream, and mix.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Fill each potato skin with one-two tablespoons of the mixture and place it on the tray.
- Bake the stuffed potatoes for 30 minutes.