Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Broccoli Pizza
7 ounces of pizza dough
1 teaspoon coconut oil
3 slices of nitrate free bacon, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 ounces of broccoli
How to Cook Bacon and Broccoli Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 480 degrees F/250 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the pizza dough and use your hands to make a small crust on the edge of the dough. Pinch the dough with a fork.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 10 minutes. Don’t turn off the heat.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the coconut oil and melt it.
- Add the bacon, onion, and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and a pinch of sea salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Evenly spread the bacon and broccoli mixture over the dough.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.