Ingredients Needed for Avocado Fries
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of milk
1 cup panko
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Avocado Fries
- Cut in halves the avocado, peel it and take off the pit.
- Slice every half of avocado.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the eggs with the milk.
- Coat the avocado slices with flour, with egg wash and, in the end, with panko.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frypan.
- Fry the avocado slices until golden.
- Let them cool a little and serve them with a mayonnaise dip or with salsa sauce, as you prefer.