Calories: 279 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 11 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Baked Cheesy Polenta With Tomatoes
2 cups of vegetable stock
1 cup milk
7 ounces of cornflour
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup parmesan, grated
1 large tomato, sliced
5 ounces of feta cheese, cubed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
How to Make Baked Cheesy Polenta With Tomatoes
- Add the vegetable stock and milk to a medium cooking pot and heat it over low medium heat. Gradually add the cornflour while continuously whisking. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season the polenta with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Add just 1 teaspoon of olive oil, then the grated parmesan. Mix until even using a whisk or a spatula.
- Coat an 8 x 8 x 1-1/2 inches (20 x 20 x 4 cm) baking dish with the remaining olive oil and transfer the polenta to it.
- Spread it evenly, then add the tomato slices on it. Season with herb salt, then place a feta cube over each tomato slice.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake for 20 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.