Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Chicken Tenders
12 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon chili flakes
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of mango chili sauce
2½ cups of flour
2 cups of breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Chicken Tenders
- Slice the chicken into thin tenders.
- Add them in a bowl and season with salt, chili flakes, lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce and mango chili sauce.
- Stir and marinate the chicken for 30-60 minutes, keeping it in the fridge.
- Mix 1/2 cup of flour with breadcrumbs.
- Break the eggs and whisk them, to make egg wash.
- Coat the chicken with flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the chicken until golden and crispy, about 6-7 minutes.
- Serve the chicken tenders with your favorite dip.