Ingredients Needed for Arugula, Pine Nuts and Parmesan Spaghetti
6 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces of pine nut
1 garlic clove
5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
¼ cup shredded parmesan
1 ounce arugula
How to Cook Arugula, Pine Nuts and Parmesan Spaghetti
- Heat a saucepan, fill it with water, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti and boil them according to the instructions on the package.
- Separately, heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and toast the pine nuts for about 1-2 minutes.
- When ready, remove them from the pan, and add the garlic clove. Let it fry for about 1 minute, so it can release its flavor. Remove it, and add cherry tomatoes.
- Stir, and add the boiled pasta. Cook for about 2 minutes, and add the parmesan and arugula. Stir and leave it on the heat for 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve warm!