Ingredients Needed for Aromatic Sweet Potato Cupcakes
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon clove powder
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
⅓ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
½ cup sweet potato puree
How to Make Aromatic Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, clove powder, salt, and ginger powder and mix using a whisker. Set aside.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and milk to another bowl. Whisk.
- Pour the wet mixture over the flour mixture gradually while whisking. Add the sweet potato puree and whisk further until smooth.
- Transfer the final mixture to a piping bag then fill with it cupcake cups. We’ve got 6 of them.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.