Ingredients Needed for Apple Sweet Potato Waffles
1 sweet potato
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
How to Make Apple Sweet Potato Waffles
- Peel and shred the sweet potato. Peel and shred the apple.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and cook the sweet potato on medium heat until softens. Stir often.
- Add the shredded apple and cooked sweet potato to a bowl. Add the cinnamon and stir.
- Heat and grease your waffle maker with olive oil. Add the sweet mixture in it, to make 2 waffles, and cook them for 8-10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet and fry the eggs.
- Serve the waffles with fried eggs.