Apple Sweet Potato Waffles
If you whip these waffles which are made with apple and sweet potato and zero flour, you can eat them without fear of gaining weight. In fact, this is a breakfast just perfect for your Paleo diet. But these waffles can also be a delicious treat for your loved ones!
Ingredients Needed for Apple Sweet Potato Waffles
1 sweet potato
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
How to Make Apple Sweet Potato Waffles
- Peel and shred the sweet potato. Peel and shred the apple.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and cook the sweet potato on medium heat until softens. Stir often.
- Add the shredded apple and cooked sweet potato to a bowl. Add the cinnamon and stir.
- Heat and grease your waffle maker with olive oil. Add the sweet mixture in it, to make 2 waffles, and cook them for 8-10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a skillet and fry the eggs.
- Serve the waffles with fried eggs.
No clue what magic the creator used to hold her’s together but mine just crumbled into separate bits after cooking for 10 minutes. Also sort of burned in places. Would not recommend. I added some pancake mix, mixed it all together, and cooked it again. Made it possible to eat it in a waffle-like form.