Almond and Coconut Chocolate Cookies
Need some gluten-free, chocolatey cookies? We’ve got you covered! Replace the usual all-purpose flour with almond and coconut flour. Together with the melted chocolate chips, this makes the cookies soft rather than crunchy.
Ingredients Needed for Almond and Coconut Chocolate Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
6 ounces of butter (1 cup)
5 ounces of almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 ounces of dark chocolate, crushed
How to Make Almond and Coconut Chocolate Cookies
- Add the sugar, egg, and salt to a bowl and mix them until smooth using a hand mixer. Add the butter and mix some more.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and dark chocolate chips to a bowl. Mix them.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the sugar-egg cream bowl and start mixing using a spatula. Continue mixing then kneading the forming dough until even.
- Form the dough into 1/2-inch thick and 3-inch diameter discs. We’ve got 12 of them.
- Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Cut them into stars using a star-shaped cookie cutter. Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.