Ingredients Needed for Apple Mini Pancakes
3 apples, grated
2 ounces of sugar
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 fluid ounce rum
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup milk
5 ounces of flour
How to Cook Apple Mini Pancakes
- Add the apples, sugar, lemon zest, and rum to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Add the eggs, vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt to a bowl. Mix until even using a hand mixer, then stir in the apple mixture.
- Add the milk and flour. Keep mixing until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of batter and fry for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown on both sides. Do the same for the remaining composition. We made 20 mini pancakes.
- Serve with the syrup of your choice.