Ingredients Needed for American Flag Skewers
7 ounces of watermelon
7 ounces of feta cheese
4 ounces of blackberries
How to Make American Flag Skewers
- Cut the watermelon and feta cheese into 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) dices.
- Start assembling the skewers: slide one watermelon dice, one feta dice, and another watermelon dice on your first skewer. Continue by sliding three blackberries. Your first skewer is done. Make another three using the same pattern.
- For the rest of the skewers, slide only watermelon and feta dice. You should assemble a total of 6 wooden skewers.
- Arrange the skewers on a big platter, making them look like the American flag.
- For the stars-effect grate some cheese over the skewered blackberries.