Ingredients Needed for Accordion Potatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons of parmesan, grated
How to Cook Accordion Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Slice straight down into the potatoes, thinly, but not all the way through. Each one should look like an accordion.
- Cut the bacon slices into medium pieces.
- Put bacon pieces between the potato slices.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the potatoes.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Before you serve the accordion potatoes, add grated parmesan on top.