Ingredients Needed for Penne With Chicken and Prosciutto
5 ounces of penne
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, diced
1 prosciutto slice, chopped
2 mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 cup chicken stock
1 garlic clove, chopped
½ cup tomato paste
1 tablespoon heavy cream
How to Cook Penne With Chicken and Prosciutto
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the penne, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it until the meat turns opaque.
- Add the prosciutto, mushrooms and stir.
- Pour the chicken stock, add garlic, and season with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the tomato sauce and heavy cream. Stir, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the penne and add them to the skillet. Cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.