Ingredients Needed for Mini Pizza Bites
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
3 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
1 cup marinara sauce
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
6 salami slices
spring onion, finely chopped (for garnishing)
How to Make Mini Pizza Bites
- Add some pepper, the chili flakes, dried oregano, a pinch of salt, and the parmesan to a small bowl. Mix until even.
- Mix in the marinara sauce, too then set aside.
- Place the tortillas on the work surface and cut 6 discs using a 5-inch cookie cutter.
- Spray the cups of a 6-cup muffin pan with vegetable oil. Fit the 6 tortilla discs into the cups, fill with the marinara mixture and top with grated mozzarella and salami. You can cut the salami slices further into various shapes if you want.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.