Ingredients Needed for Pork Chops With Tomato and Caper Sauce
2 tablespoons of almond flake, crushed
1 teaspoon paprika powder
¼ teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
14 ounces of pork chop, 2 chops
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tomato, diced
1 teaspoon capers
1-2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Pork Chops With Tomato and Caper Sauce
- Combine the crushed almond flakes, paprika powder, crushed peppercorns, and salt in a bowl.
- Coat the pork chops with the almond flake mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet and fry the pork chops for 8 minutes on each side.
- Add the diced tomato, capers, the remaining olive oil, the lemon juice, and fresh parsley to a bowl. Stir to combine them.
- Serve the pork chops with tomato and caper sauce.