Ingredients Needed for 3 Ways to Make Cheese Spread
8 ounces of cream cheese
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon paprika powder
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon turmeric
0.25 green bell pepper, chopped
1 spring onion
How to Cook 3 Ways to Make Cheese Spread
- Divide the cream cheese into 3 separate bowls.
- Add red bell pepper and paprika powder in the first one.
- For the second one, add yellow bell pepper and turmeric.
- For the third one, add green bell pepper, spring onion, and lime zest.
- Serve the spreads with your favorite bread.